- Able & Cole🇬🇧
Get fruit, veg, pantry staples, and other organic food delivered in returnable, reusable, recyclable packaging. Seasonal boxes of veg so its not traveling around the world, sustainably sourced fish, they've even got beer.
Earn discount coupons anytime, just download the app available for Android and iOS platforms, register, and use it every time you use a non-polluting means of transport and be rewarded with Carb Points.
- Happy Cow
Reduce or avoid meat entirely by finding great vegetarian or vegan food all over the world.
- How Good
Future-Proof your products. HowGood data offers data to businesses and consumers about product sustainability from 350+ independent sources on over 1 million products. Extensive data library on product sustainability designed to help brands and retailers use that data to source better and consumers to buy better, to build a better world.
Kitche works to reduce waste from inside users’ kitchens and makes it easier than ever before to manage food at home, saving money and reducing food waste all within one app. Scan receipts and stop wasting money!
- Makkelijke Moestuin (Easy Vegetable Garden)🇳🇱
We make the vegetable garden easy. Thanks to our stuff and app, you can immediately garden like a pro. Setting up your vegetable garden perfectly is 80% of the work. Our stuff is specially made for that. With the other 20% - maintenance - our app helps you completely. You harvest 5 times as much per m² as from an ordinary vegetable garden. Ka-ching!
- Mijn Impact🇳🇱
Discover the effect of your choices. The app that provides easy insight into the CO2 impact of your purchases - and challenges you to reduce your impact with personal goals.
- No Meat Today
Your companion to eat less meat. It's good for you and the planet, but let's be honest, eating less meat is hard. Don't do it alone!
- No Waste
With lists for your freezer, fridge and pantry, you can easily check what food you have left, see what food you need to use first, plan your meals, create a shopping list, avoid unnecessary purchases, reduce food waste and save a bunch of money.
- North (from Tomorrow)
iOS/Android app for automatically calculating the climate impact of your daily choices. Hook it up to TripIt, Uber, smart meters like Sense, and some electric car apps, to easily gather metrics to calculate your carbon footprint over time.
- The National Grid ESO🇬🇧
Monitor the generation types that make up your electricity supply and see when the cleanest time to use electricity will be. See the carbon impact level of electricity generation, how your region compares to others in the UK and be notified when a record towards decarbonisation breaks.
- TomTom's EV Station Finder
With TomTom's EV charging infrastructure, 'eco-routing' to calculate energy efficient routes (!), in-range EV station finder, real-time availability monitoring, on-demand information, TomTom is continuing to invest in the largest electric vehicle map coverage with 330,000+ charging points in 50 countries throughout Europe, The Americas, the Middle East, and Asia.
- We Are Phenix
Buy unsold goods from local businesses at a reduced price. Sell expired products to clients, donate to charities, reuse organic waste for animal food, and more. With over 100k meals saved per day, we are well on our way to reach the objective of zero food waste.